PMV20 Koda Butt Plug Set & Vita Kegel Ball Set
Mismatch or not, the Koda set is a colorful appearance among butt plugs! Whether you are curious about anal stimulation or already more experienced, this set with 3 different sizes offers plenty of challenges. The plugs are flexible and tapered with a flat base which makes it safe to insert and remove them. The body-safe silicone is easy to clean with lukewarm water and antibacterial soap or a toy cleaner. Use water-based lubricant for comfort.
- the small is 90 mm long with an insertion depth of 80 mm. The maximum diameter is 30 mm. It weighs 39 grams.
- the medium is 125 mm long with an insertion depth of 110 mm. The maximum diameter is 40 mm. It weighs 99 grams.
- the large is 145 mm long with an insertion depth of 130 mm. The maximum diameter is 50 mm. It weighs 154 grams.
Mismatch or not, Vita has a colorful appearance and is a great help for a stronger pelvic floor! Strong pelvic floor muscles can contribute to experiencing a more intense orgasm and also help combat involuntary urine loss after, for example, pregnancy. Alternate training for about 20 minutes a day with the different weights. Start with the single holder and the purple, yellow or turquoise ball: these weigh 40 grams each and are a perfect start. Use a small amount of water-based lubricant for a comfortable feeling. Over time, you can move on to the double holder and combine the pink and blue ball: these weigh 50 and 60 grams.
Both holders are very flexible and stretchy so it's easy to change the different balls. There's a convenient cord at the bottom. This set is made of body-safe silicone material. You can easily clean this with lukewarm water and a mild antibacterial soap or a toy cleaner.
- the single holder has a total length of 10 cm. The drawstring is 5 cm long.
- the double holder has a total length of 15 cm. The drawstring is 5 cm long. All the balls are 3 cm in diameter. Including the holder, the maximum diameter is 3.5 cm.